While each of us has a personal understanding of success, it commonly means ‘a favorable or desired outcome’. When we aim and effectively accomplish or attain a desired end or object, we experience the glorious splendor of success.
In this moment, each of us is as successful as we believe we can be and the potential to experience greater success is always a possibility ready to be realized. In theory, all personal, professional or business success begins with an idea which then flows into a decision to ‘do it’, from which action steps are identified and taken to manifest the idea.
Although we may have personally experienced this straightforward approach to ‘having it’, an idea does not always successfully transform into reality. Why? I believe that most often than not the nuances of the creation or manifestation process is significantly influenced by the purity of the creator’s intent, will and faith in his or her self to actually ‘have’ the desired outcome.
As a transformational coach and consultant, I have had the privilege of assisting individuals and businesses to achieve heightened or expanded levels of success. Throughout the past thirty years, I have identified and facilitated seven fundamental principles that have empowered men and woman to successfully take their idea from being a vision to full realization. These seven simple, yet powerful principles can easily be applied to create success in all areas of a person’s life, work or business endeavor.
- Continuous Right Action
If you as an individual, group or a business are experiencing challenges with attaining or accomplishing a desired outcome, I invite you to ask yourself the following questions and to truthfully answer them:
- Do I have a crystal clear vision of what I am aiming to accomplish or attain?
- Do I believe that I can realize my vision?
- Am I 100% committed to realizing my vision?
- Am I willing and able to focus my attention, abilities and resources on the attainment of my vision?
- Am I connected to individuals and/or organizations that I can collaborate with, to leverage or pool talent and resources?
- Am I effectively communicating my vision?
- Have I identified the necessary action steps for realizing my vision? Am I continuously taking the steps? Am I adjusting and updating the steps as required?
If you answered ‘yes’ to each of the above inquiries, then you are well on your way to succeeding. If you answered ‘some what’ or ‘no’ to any of the above questions, then I encourage you to act now on the missing or partially engaged principle. These seven principles will guide you on your journey into new vistas of success. Enjoy your journey.