Be proud of who you’ve become, your accomplishments, your life lessons and your vision for tomorrow.
Being proud of yourself is not vanity. Pride has more to do with genuine personal deep satisfaction whereas vanity is a superficial pretence that oftentimes appears coy, flashy or loud.
The sole aim of vain posturing is to bolster ones low sense of self-esteem by garnering positive reactions from others.
Vanity is about looking good out there whereas being proud is feeling good within oneself.
Today, appreciatively take a look at you and your life experiences. Stand tall and proud. You are worthy! 🦋
Consequences are inherent in our choices. 🦋
We are six weeks into the new year. It’s time to check in with our aspirations, intentions and goals for 2019. It’s time to celebrate our wins and to tweak our efforts where we are lagging behind. It’s also time to recommit ourselves to what we are aiming to accomplish this year or to let certain ambitions go because they are not true to what we deeply desire to experience. The test question for manifesting any dream is ‘Am I willing to run through fire and ice to have this dream come true?’ If the answer is yes, we keep going. If the answer is no, then we may want to consider letting it go for something that is in more alignment with our truest passions. 🦋
Imagine your best life with your heart and soul, breath life into it with your creative brilliance, purposeful activity, positive expectations and certainty. Today is your tomorrow. 🦋
Let today mark a new beginning for you. Give yourself permission to say NO without feeling guilty, mean, or selfish. Every no is a yes that is aligned to your vision of living your authentic life. Anybody who gets upset and or expects you to say YES all of the time clearly doesn’t have your best interest at heart.🦋
Today Is My Tomorrow. It’s Up To Me To Create It, To Do My Best And Inhabit Every Moment. My Power Is In My Authenticity, My Highest Vision Of A Deeply Satisfying Life And The Choices I Make Each Day. 🦋
The excuses are many and yet the solution can be surprisingly simple. 80% of success is showing up the remaining 20% is following up. 🦋